Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a '16+ base grizzly Rear rim. Somehow I bent mine within the first hundred miles of buying it. Didn't even scratch the paint. Dealt with it for a while, but am getting sick of adding air because the bead isn't sealing right. Just seeing what's out there for a single or set of stock base model steelies. If interested, I'll have a full set of pioneer 1000 rims to trade in a few weeks (long story short, bought some mud tires through a relative, won't have them until the third week in June, don't need the rims)

Thanks!!

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,517 Posts
Keep an eye on CL but a seller will likely want to get rid of the whole set at one time. Probably your best bet is to call around to local dealers and see if they have any new takeoffs in their way that they will let go cheap. I’d eventually think about some stronger aftermarket wheels with a lifetime warranty. I’d hate to have a ruined trip due to a damaged wheel.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very good point! Never even gave thought to looking at a dealer. I've thought about it for a million other things, just not that! Thanks!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts