Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a new 2016 leftover Grizzly in steel blue a few weeks back. (1 mile, 0 hours) Paid $7215 before taxes, etc - seemed like a good price. First Yamaha product for me. Loving it to date. CRAZY power! Coming from a 500cc power plant. Joined to keep up with the world of Grizzly maniacs and modders.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Welcome to GC from WA State. I love Yamaha. You'll find that the Mods list ends up getting bigger and bigger. Hope you have a good time with your machine. Welcome to the family.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Welcome! In my opinion, yamaha as a mfg in general has upped their game in the off road market. Im still new to 4wheelers but from my experience with motocross bikes, theirs are the most durable money can buy. Have been for a long time too.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,102 Posts
Welcome 2 GC, enjoy the griz.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts

·
Grizzled
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS
3,662 Posts
Joined to keep up with the world of Grizzly maniacs and modders.
Welcome. You found the right place!

I was going to say, "yeah, you'll fit right in".

I think we all have a screw or two loose. Or there is some form of Yamaha insanity something going on here. Yes, Yamaha is not an entirely perfect package but it is a damn good product for its intended purpose.

·
Premium Member
2,196 Posts
Welcome to GC from Tn. and congrats on the new ride I think you'll love it.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Welcome to GC and enjoy your new ride and be safe! and don't worry this group will help you spend your money on mods!!!!!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Welcome from Arizona. Enjoy the new ride. One of the first things I buy is the shop manual. Where in Az. are you at? I'm in Tucson. Lots of good riding in the area.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome from Arizona. Enjoy the new ride. One of the first things I buy is the shop manual. Where in Az. are you at? I'm in Tucson. Lots of good riding in the area.
I'm in the Phoenix area - live in Buckeye. Yes, many places to ride and ride I shall! Thanks

·
Premium Member
10,639 Posts
Welcome from Colorado.
What's the budget for mods?
We like spending O.P.M. and are good at it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts