Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There’s a place to put a hose on this new jug on my ‘07 Grizzly 700. Oil pumps out of it pretty damn good. Found that out pretty quick after first ride. It had a cap on it, but that blew off. Anyone know what exactly it is for??

·
Premium Member
10,958 Posts
A oil line for the stator upgrade?

·
Registered
801 Posts
IF ITS THE BARBED NIPPLE OUT THE FRONT FOR JUG NEAR EXHAUST PIPES JUST GLUE A RUBBER VACCUM CAP ON IT( GET CAP FROM NAPA AUTO SUPPLIER). NOT USED ON GRIZZLY. WAS TOLD WAS USED ON RHINO.
I GLUED MINE ON WITH A LITTLE CONTACT CEMENT. I HAD TO COVER THE RUBBER NIPPLE BECAUSE MY BARKERS EXHAUST WAS COOKING THE RUBBER CAP

·
Registered
400 Posts
IF ITS THE BARBED NIPPLE OUT THE FRONT FOR JUG NEAR EXHAUST PIPES JUST GLUE A RUBBER VACCUM CAP ON IT( GET CAP FROM NAPA AUTO SUPPLIER). NOT USED ON GRIZZLY. WAS TOLD WAS USED ON RHINO.
I GLUED MINE ON WITH A LITTLE CONTACT CEMENT. I HAD TO COVER THE RUBBER NIPPLE BECAUSE MY BARKERS EXHAUST WAS COOKING THE RUBBER CAP
Caps Lock off buddy... Please

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,027 Posts
Caps Lock off buddy... Please

Werner has been around for years and has been chastised before for the cap lock. He explain that at he job they consistently use cap locks. Scroll On!

·
Premium Member
8,027 Posts
I have seen pictures of the heads with the port. It seem that they are manufactured for some other region of the world. Or they are some Chinese knock offs.
This is a 660 head. The port is blocked 700 heads sold in the U.S.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Werner has been around for years and has been chastised before for the cap lock. He explain that at he job they consistently use cap locks. Scroll On!
I don't scroll on, it's forum etiquette. If I can do it anytime can. At my last job, working in IT, we had a specialized piece of security equipment connected to the server on my building. CAPS has to used in all code on that thing, and normalized typing anywhere else. It's a matter of hitting one button when you type. Pure ignorance and laziness when you don't.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts