Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A buddy living in Miam, is in Argentina and brought me this 360 camera I bought in Amazon.

Last weekend I went to ride and tets it.

Enviado desde mi moto g(6) plus mediante Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,218 Posts
Julio... thanks for "all' of you great videos.

·
Premium Member
9,063 Posts
:)
Again you keep us up on new and improved....how does it, or what does it track from?
It stayed close to the side of the bike, above the dog and out of the brush 5 feet away then seems to have a delay so you can speed up and pass it. It is like it transmits a signal/beam to reference distance from objects.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:)
Again you keep us up on new and improved....how does it, or what does it track from?
It stayed close to the side of the bike, above the dog and out of the brush 5 feet away then seems to have a delay so you can speed up and pass it. It is like it transmits a signal/beam to reference distance from objects.
Thank you Sir, is a pleasure to share this with my friends.

The 360 camera is attached to a selfie stick in my left hand , so when I'm riding I'm moving it around the quad.

When I'm editing the video the app let me to select the focus point ( you have 360 ° to select ) , so it let me do quickly changes of focus .
Another option ( I did use with the dog ) is use activetrack , this app let me select a object and the software will maintain the focus in it.

The final effect is like to have a drone around you.

Enviado desde mi moto g(6) plus mediante Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
9,063 Posts
The first time I watched was without full screen. I considered a stick but then thought the straight line was something else from your hand to the camera, as when you sweep around the front it seemed to go through your cube lights.

·
Premium Member
7,218 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
The first time I watched was without full screen. I considered a stick but then thought the straight line was something else from your hand to the camera, as when you sweep around the front it seemed to go through your cube lights.
Thank you Sir, you are welcome.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts