Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I’m new to the atv scene and am picking up my first atv this week. I can’t wait to get out and explore trails with power rather than using my pedal bike! I’m in central ontario and plan on taking a lot of trips up in northern Ontario if time allows.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Welcome to GC and congrats on your new Grizz!

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Welcome to GC from Maine, USA and congrats on the new Grizz!

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
Welcome 2 GC, enjoy your new toy.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Welcome, please post up some pics when you get it. No better feeling than getting out in the woods and seeing what there is to see

·
Registered
867 Posts
Welcome to GC from Missouri, enjoy your new ride and be safe!

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,541 Posts
Welcome to GC and congrats on the new machine. Wear a helmet, take a safety class and be careful. Most of all, have fun!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome to GC and the New Grizzly you have!

·
Premium Member
2,289 Posts
Welcome to GC from way down south of ya'll in Tennessee , congrats on the new bear!

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Welcome and congratulations!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Hello, I’m new to the atv scene and am picking up my first atv this week. I can’t wait to get out and explore trails with power rather than using my pedal bike! I’m in central ontario and plan on taking a lot of trips up in northern Ontario if time allows.
Anywhere near Barry's Bay?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No, I wish I was up there. My family is from the Barry’s Bay/Killaloe area, it’s nice over that way and you have a lot more trails than I we over here. I’m in the Orillia area.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Nice bike! Welcome from Idaho.

·
Grizzled
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS
4,112 Posts
Congrats on the purchase and welcome.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Dam, i wish i lived in the Orillia area or above, im in Binbrook, just south of Hamilton, We have to trudge through bullshit Toronto traffic, just to get up to where you guys start! We rode in Barrys Bay last summer on one of our trips, awesome!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Dam, i wish i lived in the Orillia area or above, im in Binbrook, just south of Hamilton, We have to trudge through bullshit Toronto traffic, just to get up to where you guys start! We rode in Barrys Bay last summer on one of our trips, awesome!
If you make it up this way again, give me a shout. I know 100's of Km's of great trails........and not Railbed stuff.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts