Welcome 2 GC, congrats on the griz.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Welcome from MN!

·
Premium Member
2,202 Posts
Welcome to GC Raptor90 I'm just a little south of you in Murfreesboro. We should try to hook up and ride sometime , my group is always welcome to new members.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Welcome to GC from Missouri and be safe!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Welcome to GC from the Great White North.

·
Grizzled
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS
3,662 Posts
Welcome to GC and enjoy your new ride!

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Welcome from Missouri

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,518 Posts
Welcome to GC. I'm gonna assume that Raptor 90 isn't for you.... lol. My son had one of the ETON built models (2013 I think..). That thing was a rocket for its size. I paced him at 28mph not long after we got it. We then turned it waaaaaay down. lol. He's now on a AEON built Sportsman 90 as he wanted reverse and lights. It's not nearly the machine the ETON was in build quality or performance. AEON is also building the Raptor 90 now as ETON shut down (I heard).

·
Premium Member
2,202 Posts
That would be fun. Where do you typically go to ride?
Thanks!
Pickett county for day rides. Ride Royal Blue, Brimstone, Windrock for weekend trips. Making our first trip to Hatfield and Mcoys in fall of 2018.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome to GC. I'm gonna assume that Raptor 90 isn't for you.... lol. My son had one of the ETON built models (2013 I think..). That thing was a rocket for its size. I paced him at 28mph not long after we got it. We then turned it waaaaaay down. lol. He's now on a AEON built Sportsman 90 as he wanted reverse and lights. It's not nearly the machine the ETON was in build quality or performance. AEON is also building the Raptor 90 now as ETON shut down (I heard).
Ha! Yeah my daughter rides a Raptor 90 and she is pretty quick on a mx track with it. I also ride a 2016 YFZ 450R so we have fun on the mx tracks.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pickett county for day rides. Ride Royal Blue, Brimstone, Windrock for weekend trips. Making our first trip to Hatfield and Mcoys in fall of 2018.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Very cool! I want to go to Brimstone. Are there woods ATV trail or is everything dirt/gravel UTV roads?
We need to go ride! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,202 Posts
Very cool! I want to go to Brimstone. Are there woods ATV trail or is everything dirt/gravel UTV roads?
We need to go ride! Thanks!
There are plenty of ATV trails at Brimstone but to be honest it's the least favorite of mine. RRB is my favorite because you can cruise for days and not hit the same trail. We went to Brimstone this spring and the trails were in horrible shape , trees blocking major trails and ruts 3 to 4 ft deep is some places and that's just on the blue trails , the red trails was stupid rough but that's expected on red. Next weekend ride is Oct 13 & 14 at RRB let me know if you want to tag along.

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts