Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

New Member From Ontario

1192 Views 15 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  jvictory1974
I've had a Grizzly 700 for about a year and a half and thought it would be good to dive into the forums and get more knowledge. Try to get out on rides as much as possible but in the winter, I mainly use my ATV for snow clearing around my house and friends and neighbours. Looking forward to learning more about this beautiful machine.

Attachments

See less See more
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Welcome to GC from Maine, USA! Nice Grizz!
Reactions: 1
Welcome and a 1 1/2 year belated congrats on the purchase!

BTW, you don't have a brother, @rwreuter, in Kansas do you?
Reactions: 3
Not that I am aware of - LOL
Welcome to GC. The white Grizz looks good.
Welcome fellow Ontarian!
Getting ready for doing some mods on my Grizzly this spring - recommend any good sites to go for aftermarket parts?
eBay has everything you could ever want!
Getting ready for doing some mods on my Grizzly this spring - recommend any good sites to go for aftermarket parts?
i like using royaldistributing.com and they usually ship it next day and are half the price of the dealership for part and have pretty good selection
You tell us what mods you’re thinking about and this group will get ya pointed in the right direction. Welcome to GC.
Welcome to GC from Missouri, enjoy your new ride and be safe! I like the white..
Welcome from VA and are you sure you don't have a brother in Oklahoma, different from the one in Kansas, ha. What kind of mods are you thinking and how much money do we have to spend on these upgrades.
Cheers.
Reactions: 2
Welcome 2 GC.
Welcome from Colorado.
Has G.C. reunited triplets separated at birth?
All riding 700's, modding their ride and dreaming of Elka's?
Hum......
Welcome and a 1 1/2 year belated congrats on the purchase!

BTW, you don't have a brother, @rwreuter, in Kansas do you?

He should come with us to Colorado in the Fall.....we will have a blast!
Welcome to GC from Tn.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.