Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to pick up my new grizzly Friday.was wondering if I had them swap tires to 27 inch would it void warranty.

·
Premium Member
3,103 Posts
Welcome 2 GC, ask the dealer when you pick it up. I ordered 27" tires for mine and my wife's... dealer installed my wife's and nothing was said ...I also had no warranty issues.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
welcome to GC and congrats on the new machine.

·
Grizzled
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS
3,662 Posts
Welcome to GC and enjoy your new toy.

·
Registered
29 Posts
what part of Pa you from? I'm in Adams county, south central Pa. Bought my Griz in Bloomburg, Speed and Sport.

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Welcome to GC from Tn and congrats on the new toy!

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
:gcrules: Welcome from Nevada!

·
Premium Member
10,674 Posts
Welcome from Colorado.
Taller tires will affect the low end performance, and we can help. We have practice spending other people's money.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got the grizzly yesterday everything went fine upgraded to 14 inch wheels and 27 inch tires looks awesome.yamaha thru in 18 month warranty on top of 6 month warranty so I got two year warranty total.

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,518 Posts
Saweeeeeeeet! Congrats!! But we'll need photographic proof.... lol

·
Registered
867 Posts
Welcome from Missouri enjoy and be safe!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have been busy didn't even get chance to ride quad other than in my small yard I will get pictures up soon.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Take pics before you ride, cause once you start, It will never be as clean as fresh from the dealer! Welcome!

·
Grizzled
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS
3,662 Posts
I was a bit shocked reading someone's comment about a dealer saying the white grizzly's weren't selling as well as other colors. I don't get it. I think the white ones look really good and I would own one.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It doesn't seem like they are selling as well the dealer i bought from had 3 2017 white ones on sale for $8279

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,518 Posts
Finally got some pictures!
Looks great! Congrats!!

I was a bit shocked reading someone's comment about a dealer saying the white grizzly's weren't selling as well as other colors. I don't get it. I think the white ones look really good and I would own one.
Agreed. I think one of them is calling your name, Brad. :wink2:

It doesn't seem like they are selling as well the dealer i bought from had 3 2017 white ones on sale for $8279
That's crazy. They look really nice.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts