Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

New Member here, wanted to share some cosmetic upgrades to an older 1998 Grizzly!

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  PA. GRIZZLY 
#1 ·
My brother sold me this 1998 Grizzly 600 with New tires, seat, carb for $2K. Came with plow. 1,500 miles and runs like a top! I'd say I got a steal... i had already taken off the rear fenders but they did come included. The first pictures show it's in pretty good condition. Normal wear and tear after 22 years. I put on a new synthetic winch rope already.

Now the updates! I did a Camo wrap myself cutting out vinyl pieces. Idea was to go full G.I. Joe Camo.

I grinded the rust off of the bars, racking and bumper and sprayed with Rust Oleum Bedliner spray. 4 coats. I also sprayed the rims. Installed new LED blue lighting along with the light bar. I purchased a light bar a little too large so it's a bit in harms way. Only $35 so if it goes it goes...

New rope as mentioned, hook, bumper...etc. Getting a new winch switch delivered soon which will be much smaller. Pretty pumped!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome from Colorado.

#4 ·
Welcome, what a nice job, I like your wrap design, just a thought .. you may want to reconsider the light bar location.

#5 ·
Welcome 2 GC.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.