Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. My name is Andy. I just graduated from an old school machine "A 1997 Kawasaki prairie 400" to a 2018 Grizzly EPS. Its got a Yamaha front and rear accessory bumper, yamaha rear box, a 2500 warn provantage winch and a full ricochet skid system. As well as some ITP XTR tires in 26 inch variety. Many of you folk can and should be thanked for the info when I researched new machines. I live in Western Oregon. The Salem area specifically. Love to hunt and fish..... and this area, politics aside is pretty much a mecca. I pledge to do my best with searches prior to a question, but if I can't find it? Please surest me in the right direction. I'm not sensitive. I'm a NAVY veteran and have been in Law Enforcement for 23 years. Again, not sensitive. Thanks in advance to all of you who will help me with this new machine.... knowingly or not.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Welcome from Missouri to GC! That’s a nice upgrade you made there! If you have any questions ask away. This is a great community.

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,517 Posts
Welcome to GC. Enjoy that new ride. What else is on the mods list? Time to help ya spend some more of that hard earned $$$!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks... and good to know. I've been a member of a number of forums over the years and this one does truly seem welcoming. Some get into banter and smack talk... heavily might I add.. I'm good at both but choose to spend my off duty time in relative peace....thanks again everyone.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to GC. Enjoy that new ride. What else is on the mods list? Time to help ya spend some more of that hard earned $$$!
Not really a mod, but I just put on a heavily overpriced fuel carrier system. High quality it seems to be but GEEESH! I'm expecting heat demon for grips and thumb? And I've got a fairly sweet deal going in a front light bar and backup light in the works. By virtue of Black Oak LED.

·
Premium Member
3,100 Posts
Welcome 2 GC, congrats on the griz.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Not really a mod, but I just put on a heavily overpriced fuel carrier system. High quality it seems to be but GEEESH!
Yes Roto Pax is proud of their products!

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Welcome to GC from the other end of the country. Sweet machine. Thanks very much for you're service. It's great to have another fellow hunter and fisherman in the forum!

·
Premium Member
10,638 Posts
Welcome from Colorado.
Relatively speaking, we are a family.
Dis-functional is some ways but we get by.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin. Looking good.

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Not really a mod, but I just put on a heavily overpriced fuel carrier system. High quality it seems to be but GEEESH! I'm expecting heat demon for grips and thumb? And I've got a fairly sweet deal going in a front light bar and backup light in the works. By virtue of Black Oak LED.

Welcome aboard!

I've got the same Rotopax fuel carriers and they're great. I had my first ones swell from the heat and expansion and Rotopax replaced them free after 3 years of use! I don't think they're all that expensive after all! :icon_ goofy:

Grumpy

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,910 Posts
Hey...Greaseburner...Welcome to GC from Wisconsin.

Great choices Grizzly and Grizzly Central.

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,517 Posts

Yep. I have the same one on my front rack. It has come in handy. . I have refueled mine on the trail multiple times and have given fuel to those that were low so they could get back to camp several times also. It isn’t cheap but it does exactly what it’s supposed to do and Rotopax stands behind their products. Those two things make them very much worth the price.

·
Registered
867 Posts
First of all thank you for your service!!! Welcome from Missouri enjoy your new ride and be safe.

Reactions: Greaseburner

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,517 Posts
First of all thank you for your service!!! Welcome from Missouri enjoy your new ride and be safe.
Agreed. Thanks for your service to your country and your community. Where are you located? A signature helps us keep up with your machine and any mods done.

·
Grizzled
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS
3,662 Posts
I've been a member of a number of forums over the years and this one does truly seem welcoming. Some get into banter and smack talk... heavily might I add.. I'm good at both but choose to spend my off duty time in relative peace....thanks again everyone.
Welcome aboard and congrats on the purchase.

GC is by far one of the better forums because of the members. Just about everyone is very respectful and gets along so it is relatively quiet in terms of heavy smack talk. It's a good place to hang out and catch up with those that have similar interests and lots of knowledge.

Reactions: it400

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,517 Posts
Welcome aboard and congrats on the purchase.

GC is by far one of the better forums because of the members. Just about everyone is very respectful and gets along so it is relatively quiet in terms of heavy smack talk. It's a good place to hang out and catch up with those that have similar interests and lots of knowledge.
Absolutely. We have few issues here and the smack talk stays minimal. However, the banter can get quite thick at times but it’s almost always good natured. Just wait until @Hammerhead shows up. lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Absolutely looking forward to it. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.
Absolutely. We have few issues here and the smack talk stays minimal. However, the banter can get quite thick at times but it’s almost always good natured. Just wait until @Hammerhead shows up. lol

·
Registered
167 Posts
Welcome to GC. your ride looks great and I like the front bumper. it looks quite tough. I am from Canada but thanks for your service as well

·
Registered
60 Posts
From another longtime LEO, welcome!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts