Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, new member here from Northeastern Alberta. Well actually from Newfoundland but currently living in Northeastern Alberta. Just picked up my new to me 2020 GRIZZLY. The previous owner had it for about 6 months and put 365KM on it. In four days I've added another 361KM. Just ordered some Heat Demon heated grips with the quad controller. Regards to heated vests - are other brands compatible with the Heat Demon controller? I'm still waiting for the grips to arrive so not sure about the aux connection ports. Any advice on a heated vest appreciated.
Looking forward to the GRIZZLY ADVENTURES.
Dirt2Oil

·
Premium Member
8,347 Posts
Hey @Dirt2Oil ...Welcome to GC from Wisconsin.
Nice looking rig.
Heat Demon hand grips are the best myself and many others have found.
We use a heated vests that have their own battery packs. Didn't like the idea of being tethered to the machine. I wear it plowing snow in the skidsteer (getting soft). Battery last about 10 hours plus the can power nearly anything that has a usb connection.
The vests are sold by Foxelli

Reactions: Dirt2Oil

·
Registered
2016 SE
8 Posts
I've got a heated vest wired into mine. I had bought it when I purchased my Harley and kept the vest when I sold the bike. Want to say it was around $100 but that was a few years ago. Just hook it up the the bikes battery and plug it in when needed. -20 running trails, plug it in and away ya go. Makes all the difference in the world, wouldn't have a bike without it! There is another place I found online called " the warming store", haven't bought anything yet but they have just about everything heated. Batt operated or 12 volt plug in.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haven’t hear of “the warming store” thanks Kia I will check them out. I have my visor wired directly to the battery right now. However, I want to get a vest that’s compatible with the heat demon controller, since it allows for 5 different heat settings. Heat Demon has a vest but I have not been able to find anywhere that has it available online.

·
Registered
2016 SE
8 Posts
NP. It's been a while since i've looked but i believe they have a controller for the stuff they sell also. ( in case you don't have any luck with the Heat demon Vest) The other thing I remember being kinda cool is that some of their stuff plugs into the next. So if you get boot liners, pants and a vest they will all plug into each other and you have one outlet to the bike with one controller. I will worn you, I don't remember any of it being cheap! Especially with our dollar right now!😀😀

Happy Trails

·
Premium Member
3,123 Posts
Welcome 2 GC.

Reactions: Dirt2Oil

·
Premium Member
11,436 Posts
Welcome from Colorado.
I like grip mitts to keep the air out of my coat sleeves. I ride to -20 f and the gloves stay toasty with no air across my knuckles.
https://flic.kr/p/i8x91e

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome from Colorado.
I like grip mitts to keep the air out of my coat sleeves. I ride to -20 f and the gloves stay toasty with no air across my knuckles.
https://flic.kr/p/i8x91e
Hi Ridgway, I have something similar on the bars now. Also the heat demons are only a few days away so cold weather riding should be no issue now. The weather has been amazing so far but I’ll be all prepared for when that changes, and I know it will very soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts