Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new 2018 Grizzly 700 se matte carbon, I bought last November. Put on a 2500 pound winch and halo light rings. Going to be doing more mods soon. I've been racing yfz450's for 8 years, now I'm getting in the grizzly game.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,693 Posts
Welcome to GC. You'll really enjoy not going home covered in mud from head to toe. Depending on your riding area in TX, (I'm jealous), you may either set it up to go mudding with JIL or set it up for other trails.
You'll find many great folks here so welcome to the forum and enjoy the Grizzly.
Sharp looking Grizzly by the way.
Cheers.

Reactions: jesus_is_lord

·
Premium Member
3,103 Posts
Welcome 2 GC.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Welcome to GC from Missouri!

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Welcome to GC from maine. Nice machine!

·
Registered
800 Posts
Welcome to the forum from way out west! I love the Grizzly. Getting prepared to do a little drag race action with Kawi I see. I wonder who wins... Lol!

·
Premium Member
10,687 Posts
Welcome from Colorado.
What's our mod budget?
Over or under 3000 bucks?

Reactions: RDC and okbear

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,518 Posts
Welcome to GC.

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
800 Posts
Welcome from Colorado.
What's our mod budget?
Over or under 3000 bucks?
Shhhh! Don't scare him away before we get to throw away his money! LOL!
Let's see, tires, machined sheave, spring, exhaust and intake, some more lighting of course, oh don't forget storage, maybe some handguards? What am I missing @Ridgeway81432?

Reactions: okbear

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Welcome to GC from Tn. and nice looking ride!

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Welcome to GC. let's meet up at creekside soon.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome from Nebraska! Where did you score the halo light rings? Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome to GC. You'll really enjoy not going home covered in mud from head to toe. Depending on your riding area in TX, (I'm jealous), you may either set it up to go mudding with JIL or set it up for other trails.
You'll find many great folks here so welcome to the forum and enjoy the Grizzly.
Sharp looking Grizzly by the way.
Cheers.
Thank sir! I'm really excited I've ridden it off-road 3 times it's only got 38 miles on it. My plan is to set it up kind of like a multi-purpose bike. I'm going to ride mud and trails. I still want it fast and nimble but be able to get through mud when I need to.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome to the forum from way out west! I love the Grizzly. Getting prepared to do a little drag race action with Kawi I see. I wonder who wins... Lol!
Thank you! Yeah the Kawi is my buddy's. We kinda played around and I had to winch him out a few times.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts