Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Back in 2015 I sold my Kingquad 750 EPS and bought a Wolverine Rspec. I liked it alot. My wife has gotten to the point that she no longer wants to go out wheeling. I still want the ability to go out exploring the 1000s of miles of old two track mining roads here in NV. I also need an ATV to use with a plow for snow removal. I sold my Wolvie and because I liked it so much I bought a 2017 Grizzly SE. I live where we have 80+% federal lands. We can ride over 200 miles without backtracking. We can do 3 to 4 day rides with a motel every night and eat in cafes.It is an offroad paradise! I hope to pick up my Grizz next week. I need to get some thermal cycles in and try and get 100 miles on and do an oil and filter. On August 10th I promote a 220 mile ride from my door to my door. We circumnavigate the Jarbidge Wilderness Area in far NE NV. it takes over 12 hours and we are coming home in the dark.
We can also ride from the ID border to the AZ border. Life is good! I have quite a bit of experience with the 708 motor. I look forward to learning about my Grizz.

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,517 Posts
Welcome to GC.

·
Premium Member
3,100 Posts
Welcome 2 GC.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Welcome to GC from Missouri and congrats on the new machine. I'm jealous of your riding area! Sounds awesome!

·
Grizzled
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS
3,662 Posts
Welcome to GC and enjoy your new toy!

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
:gcrules: Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Welcome! You have Air Conditioning wired in yet? Lol!

·
Registered
867 Posts
Welcome to GC and enjoy your new ride!

·
CRASH STUNT MEMBER
8,094 Posts
Welcome to the GC, great to have you join in the fun.
AZ is also a place we ride 100 + miles in a day and do camp out off the Quad's for days.
Enjoy the site.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts