·
Premium Member
3,102 Posts
Welcome 2 GC.

·
Premium Member
10,639 Posts
Hello all!

New member here.. not my first post though..

I am a new owner (never owned any ATV prior) of an 07 Grizzly 350 IRS 4x4..
I do have tons of questions and I am looking forward to finding that knowledge already shared and/or getting to know you all as I ask.
Start a new thread and ask away.
We Like Pictures.....

·
Registered
2 Posts
My name is Bill Lamb, I'm 71 years old, I bought a 2003 Yamaha Grizzly 660 to use for hunting here in NC. My wife and I moved to the Seagrove, NC area 2 years ago this past June. We love the area, albeit it's a whole lot country! I've had the 3 best years of deerhunting of my life since we moved up here!

Bill Lamb

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,517 Posts
My name is Bill Lamb, I'm 71 years old, I bought a 2003 Yamaha Grizzly 660 to use for hunting here in NC. My wife and I moved to the Seagrove, NC area 2 years ago this past June. We love the area, albeit it's a whole lot country! I've had the 3 best years of deerhunting of my life since we moved up here!

Bill Lamb
Welcome to GC.

·
Registered
3 Posts
What is up all. New member here. Lafayette Hill, PA. Sold my Sportsman 850 and picked up a Grizzly 700 eps. Love the Yamaha. Had some good snow riding over the weekend. Pretty much stock now but that will change. Future mods, Hand guards, Wheels and tires, winch, k&n filter, new exhaust tip, Yamaha front and rear bumpers.. Standard stuff.

Attachments

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,517 Posts
What is up all. New member here. Lafayette Hill, PA. Sold my Sportsman 850 and picked up a Grizzly 700 eps. Love the Yamaha. Had some good snow riding over the weekend. Pretty much stock now but that will change. Future mods, Hand guards, Wheels and tires, winch, k&n filter, new exhaust tip, Yamaha front and rear bumpers.. Standard stuff.
Welcome to GC.

·
Premium Member
10,639 Posts
Welcome from Colorado.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Seems pretty desolate in here. Well, I picked up my new machine Friday, 2019 700 SE. Power steering is very nice, took a little to get used to, but I like it. Powerwise, it's comparable to my Rincon, but the CVT makes the delivery much quicker and responsive. Handles very well, even with 27" Zillas. Hoping to get some sportier meats soon.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
New member in Alabama! Thanks for the add. Ive been out of the atv world for a while now. I found a great deal on a 03 kodiak 400 a few weeks ago and had to buy it. I forgot how much I enjoyed riding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey my names John and I live in Alberta.
Just picked up s 2020 grizzly for hunting and trail riding. I have about 150km on it so far and I know I definatly need some clutch work and larger more aggressive tires . Probably a Ehs tuner will be the first thing I buy.
I added a terra 35 afew weeks ago and mounted everything up under the hood. I added an led to the pod light and also cranked all my shocks to the stiffest setting.and aired my tires up to 5 or 6 lbs. I'm 6ft 200lbs and it seems pretty soft. Looking into some hand and thumb warmers next.
I knew the grizzly wouldn't be fast but I was abit surprised how slow it was. It has ok power but I need abit more jam. I'm not crazy about adding an exhaust because I want somewhat quiet for hunting,but I might just switch it back in the fall every year.
Any suggestions or tips would be appreciated

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
10,639 Posts
Welcome from Colorado.
The low end pull is set-up from Yamaha for the average rider, so you can use much of what is in my signature.
Do the same tires and a machined sheave with shim and a spring to start.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey guy’s my names Travis & I’m a grizzly addict. Just recently picked up my first wheeler a 2013 Grizzly 700eps. New to the wheeler game but it’s something I’ve come to enjoy a lot.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all.
I just bought my first quad, 2019 Grizzly 700 EPS SE. I haven’t been on a bike in 40 years so this will take some getting use to. My plan is to use this for hunting and trail riding.
I was looking to buy a sxs after I traded my Jeep in for a new truck, but this kinda fell into my lap.
Looking forward to interacting with others on this site.

·
Premium Member
10,639 Posts
Welcome from Colorado.

·
Premium Member
3,102 Posts
Welcome 2 GC.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Everyone!

New member here. Just picked up a 2017 Grizzly 700 EPS that needs some work. Looking forward to getting it going!

Joe

·
Registered
2017 Kodiak 700 ESP SE
594 Posts
Welcome

2441 - 2460 of 2500 Posts