Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold my beautiful 2016 Grizzly yesterday and I will greatly miss it, but you only live once and I like to try everything out there. Took about fifteen minutes from the time it was posted on Kijiji to being sold. Had about 20 people lined up to buy her. New owner is coming Friday for pick up.

DSCN1024.JPG

Now I will be buying a 2021 next April. I will be getting the SE. I like both colour choices (Tactical Black or the Metalic Green) so no issue there. I would prefer tp get the non SE model cause I don't like the square tire set-up but I hate the colour choices for the EPS only models. (Blue - Off-Grey - Camo)

9aa565e27e84083859a0ccd4257712f5.jpg 15949780_5.jpg

A small possibility is a 2021 King Quad.

img.jpg

What's your guys thoughts? Which would you get?

·
Premium Member
10,958 Posts
Get the tallest one for water crossing :)
You can't have green with the base model that has power steering? Is that something new/changed for 2021?
Which is more important to you, color or tires?
Green is faster :)

Reactions: 02CoGrizz

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
Both are great bikes and are reliable, but the Griz just seems to fit better and ride and steer abit better, the King 750 does seem to have more power though, the new updated chassis on the King is a plus, both great looking bikes, my nephew has a new King 500 AXI same color and model as in the picture, he really likes it alot, but for me personally the Griz hands down.

Reactions: 17A

·
Grizzled
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS
3,714 Posts
Don't forget that the reported lack of inventory going on right now, you may run into an issue getting the specific Grizzly you want. Even here in Colorado, I know of someone who wanted to buy an SE, it came in and he was told that was the last SE the dealer was going to get of 2021 models. Reports like that all over the place for all brands. I would suspect dealers in Canada won't be any different. Best of luck getting the bike you are after!

·
Registered
945 Posts
Don't forget that the reported lack of inventory going on right now, you may run into an issue getting the specific Grizzly you want. Even here in Colorado, I know of someone who wanted to buy an SE, it came in and he was told that was the last SE the dealer was going to get of 2021 models. Reports like that all over the place for all brands. I would suspect dealers in Canada won't be any different. Best of luck getting the bike you are after!
Wow! The broken supply chains in ALL industries are definitely going to make for an interesting 2021. I work in the bicycle and outdoor industry (sales rep) and I KNOW that we're going to be in a huge bicycle inventory shortage again for 2021. The parts to build them just are not available and have long lead times - some are over 250 days. Some models of 2021 product have been sold out since August and there isn't enough production capacity to meet demand either. Without product to sell, businesses will have a hard time making it through this whole ordeal.

With that being said @17A - you should find a new ride ASAP or you'll be paying new price for a used quad to get back on the trails next year.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow! The broken supply chains in ALL industries are definitely going to make for an interesting 2021. I work in the bicycle and outdoor industry (sales rep) and I KNOW that we're going to be in a huge bicycle inventory shortage again for 2021. The parts to build them just are not available and have long lead times - some are over 250 days. Some models of 2021 product have been sold out since August and there isn't enough production capacity to meet demand either. Without product to sell, businesses will have a hard time making it through this whole ordeal.

With that being said @17A - you should find a new ride ASAP or you'll be paying new price for a used quad to get back on the trails next year.
Good info. Thanx for the reply.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good info....thanx

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thax for the info...

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
My vote is on the awesome new orange colour

Attachments

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Me too, but I don't think that colour is available in Canada. Only shows the Green and Stealth Black on the Canadian Website.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Me too, but I don't think that colour is available in Canada. Only shows the Green and Stealth Black on the Canadian Website.
That's sucks......

My second choice would be the blue grizzly Eps. I always LOVE the blue ones.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I agree with this... I just put a deposit down/ordered mine last sat. :cool::cool: Sucks that its not available in Canada..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts