Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my new 2009 SE Midnight Red Armour ride that I purchased last week. Love the color. After doing all the regular seasonal maintenance I had the racks powder coated, added a Pelican 1490 box , XL foot pegs, 1 mm shim. The Rox grizzly riser and bar kit is next , but they are on back order. I tucked in the light bar and mounted it on the underside of the Pelican box. It came with ITP wheels and STI tires. Bighorn OG will be my next set of tires

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
That is my all time favorite color. I have been tempted more than once to reskin my green Grizz.

Reactions: Madkawi750

·
Registered
936 Posts
Congratulations! That's a great looking Grizzly! I LOVE that color scheme too. How many miles on that machine?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Nice job on the Grizz! That red is my favorite color for the grizzly.

Reactions: Madkawi750

·
Registered
99 Posts
Looks great. That red is really cool. I like the Pelican case as well.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Nice looking Grizz! I like how you did the Pelican case.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Very nice indeed.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2700 miles with not too much abuse. The clutch looked clean and still full of grease when I took it apart. I like the Pelican. I have the 1470 on my 660. The 1490 is a little bigger. I'm not a fan of the the great big box cases. This is just enough for the rain suit and water.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Congratulations ! They really are beautiful machines. I'm always amazed at the amount of attention my Grizzly get's everywhere I go.

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
5" Rox riser for Gizzly kit added today! You can't go wrong for the $165 kit that includes shipping. Handle bars make a HUGE difference in the feel on tight trails.

Attachments

Reactions: danngerous667
1 - 11 of 11 Posts