Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after searching for a while I finally picked up a new to me 2013 700 grizzly with eps. It has 150 miles on it. I got it on friday and changed the oil and filter yesterday, not happy with the filter location but no big deal. This week I intend to change both diff oil. I an not looking to do any mods until I see how I like it in stock form. Hope to be able to count on this site for any questions I might have.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Congrats!

·
Premium Member
10,178 Posts
If you leave it stock you won't have many questions, but you will like it.

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
Congratulations, enjoy the griz.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks to all the replies, I think I will be a very happy grizzly owner and member of the gc forum.

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Welcome from Northern Nevada!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Welcome from Arizona. I too just bought a used 2013 700 with 80 miles. Now have about 170 miles. I just changed the oil and filter and added a Plano storage box. Diff fluids will be changed real soon. Enjoy your new Grizz!

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Congrats on the new ride

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Welcome to GC. I'm more than sure you'll be happy with your grizzly

·
Registered
365 Posts
Welcome to CG from Indiana, 150 miles is just like bran new, and ( like it ) will quickly change to LOVE IT. No doubt in my mind that the mod'$ will come.

·
Premium Member
7,796 Posts
Hey..red500man..Welcome to GC from Wisconsin.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and congrats for becoming a grizzly owner. I have not gotten to ride much, too busy trying to find a big buck these days. Hoping that will be my first experience to try it out hauling the trophy out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts