Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,518 Posts
The Gizzly world is a good world to be in! Congrats on the new Giz!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Welcome from another new member. Looks like a real nice ride.

·
Premium Member
3,103 Posts
Welcome 2 GC, enjoy the griz.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Welcome to GC from Maine

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Welcome to GC and congrats on your new ride!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Welcome, grizzly 2018, where are you from? Tell us a little about yourself if you don’t mind.

·
Premium Member
10,669 Posts
Welcome from Colorado.

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Welcome to GC from Tn.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I’m from alittle town in Newfoundland, Canada haha, little bit abit myself I’m a heavy equipment technician with the local caterpillar dealership, I enjoy the outdoors sledding and quadding.

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,518 Posts
I’m from alittle town in Newfoundland, Canada haha, little bit abit myself I’m a heavy equipment technician with the local caterpillar dealership, I enjoy the outdoors sledding and quadding.
It’s good to have ya here. Now, let’s get down to business... How can we help ya blow some cash on that sweet new Griz? If your’re viewing the site on a desktop or the desktop version of the site on a mobile device, you’ll be able to see members’ signitures which list their machines and mods.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
First things first I plan on getting a full set of ricochet skids, I’ve got nice upgraded rims and tires running 27” Maxxis Zilla On as 316 rims. Not sure on what else I want to do to the grizz yet

·
Premium Member
1,693 Posts
Welcome to the forum from VA. You have the most important mods in my opinion covered, tires, skids, and winch. Maybe we can talk you into some lights, ha. It gets dark there earlier than us south of the border. Add a box with your tools and supplies and ride on.
Be safe

Reactions: okbear

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm a new Grizzler, too. :grin2: Welcome from Michigan.

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,518 Posts
First things first I plan on getting a full set of ricochet skids, I’ve got nice upgraded rims and tires running 27” Maxxis Zilla On as 316 rims. Not sure on what else I want to do to the grizz yet
For your area I’d suggest Heat Demon heated grips and thumb warmer. Be sure to get the ODI Lock On version. Not the glue on ones. These grips are awesome on cold days and you’ll thank yourself for getting them. Did you lose any low end with the larger tires? We can help with that, if so. Like Hammer said, an nice storage trunk and some lighting are a great addition to any machine. If you haven’t already, get yourself a tire kit with lots of extra plugs and some method to put air in a tire. Many guys carry an electric pump but I prefer low tech. I just carry and old foot pump. If mine gets wet, it still works. Keep us updated.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts