Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, My name is Ed Brock. We have a small repair shop. I have a customer who dropped off his 03 Grizzly 660.
I'm not much into liking computers but know they are a must at times. I would like to talk to someone about the play inside the shiftier unit. I don't know how to contact you-all so I'm asking for your help.

·
Grizzled
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS
3,662 Posts
Go ahead and start a new thread in the Grizzly Engine and Transmission section. Ask away. I personally have not worked on a 660 but there are plenty regulars on here that have and many who still have 660s.

Welcome aboard to GC. I very much like to support local shop owners and would be happy to assist if I could.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Hello everyone, My name is Ed Brock. We have a small repair shop. I have a customer who dropped off his 03 Grizzly 660.
I'm not much into liking computers but know they are a must at times. I would like to talk to someone about the play inside the shiftier unit. I don't know how to contact you-all so I'm asking for your help.
welcome to gc from maine

·
Premium Member
3,100 Posts
Welcome 2 GC.

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,517 Posts
Welcome to GC. You'll like that computer for Grizzly related questions. We have a very diverse and knowledgeable group.

·
Premium Member
2,196 Posts
Welcome to GC from TN

·
Premium Member
10,638 Posts
Welcome from Colorado.
Pull the side cover and see if the slack is in the shift rod or other, then let us know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts