Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,693 Posts
Looks like a great day of riding in NC. Wish I would have known about this area when I lived in that neck of the woods, only riding in that area 15 years ago was Uwharrie and you could cover every trail in a few hours although quite rocky. The trails you are riding look like a lot of fun, may need to hook-up for a ride one weekend.
Be safe and thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Excellent day out on the tracks thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Really enjoyed your video. Great job! You guys had some perfect riding conditions there. No dust! Looks like a really fun area to ride. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like a great day of riding in NC. Wish I would have known about this area when I lived in that neck of the woods, only riding in that area 15 years ago was Uwharrie and you could cover every trail in a few hours although quite rocky. The trails you are riding look like a lot of fun, may need to hook-up for a ride one weekend.
Be safe and thanks for sharing.
It is nice there, we often say how sweet it is to have it close by. There is a little bit of everything out there and you can ride for days. I've only been to Uwharrie once but I'm hoping to go back soon.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Really enjoyed your video. Great job! You guys had some perfect riding conditions there. No dust! Looks like a really fun area to ride. Thanks for sharing!
It was exceptionally nice that day. Spring and fall are short here but super nice.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts