Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum and just picked up a 1998 Grizzly 600. Thought I was going to pick up a new Grizzly or Kodiak, but the boss said no way. Think I found a good old school Grizzly. Super low mileage and hours. It was kept at a lake house and only one owner all its life. Look forward to the forum.

Attachments

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,518 Posts
Looks like an awesome find! Congrats.

Reactions: 1998Grizzly

·
Registered
311 Posts
Wow, that looks super clean for its age!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Welcome from Northern BC, Canada....And Congrats on a good score! Is that the Boss in the back ground in the second pic....She don't look too thrilled.....:wink2:

·
Premium Member
3,103 Posts
Welcome 2 GC and congrats on the griz.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome from Northern BC, Canada....And Congrats on a good score! Is that the Boss in the back ground in the second pic....She don't look too thrilled.....:wink2:
That's the 13 year-old boss. She's in, but momma ain't to thrilled. Oh well, once you are in the dog house, you can't go any further in. :wink2: Oh yeah I've been in the dog house for 21 years.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Welcome to GC from Maine. Great find, that thing looks pristine.

·
Grizzled
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS
3,662 Posts
:wink2: Oh yeah I've been in the dog house for 21 years.
That sounds about right for the life of a married man,

Congrats on the find and welcome.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Great to have you here and great looking machine!
Where in Wisconsin are you?

·
Premium Member
10,658 Posts
Welcome from Colorado.
If you think you're all the way in, get another grizz for the girls and tell them it was OK's suggestion:)
Then get some mods ordered from R.M.A.T.V. and introduce them to their new friend, the Brown Truck driver.
Does the boss know about G.C., yet?

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,518 Posts
That's the 13 year-old boss. She's in, but momma ain't to thrilled. Oh well, once you are in the dog house, you can't go any further in. :wink2: Oh yeah I've been in the dog house for 21 years.
If momma ain’t happy, nobody is happy.

If you think you're all the way in, get another grizz for the girls and tell them it was OK's suggestion:)
I like the fist idea but I’m not too keen on the second part. Tell her it was Ridgway’s idea. I’m sure I have his address around here someplace in case she gets “that” upset.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome from Colorado.
Then get some mods ordered from R.M.A.T.V. and introduce them to their new friend, the Brown Truck driver.
Does the boss know about G.C., yet?
Not sure that will happen that soon. Miss your neck of the woods as we moved from Breckenridge 8 years ago to come back home.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Welcome to GC, that’s like finding a nice 57 Chevy in a old barn somewhere you hear about. Congratulations !

·
Premium Member
2,202 Posts
Welcome to GC from Tn. Wow what a nice find how many hours/miles she got on her?

·
Premium Member
10,658 Posts
Ridgway's a small town, and she probably knows where I'm at.
If needed, I'll round up another machine for the girls if you find your way to the area and want to ride.
I suggest a couple shims and a spring for the 600 before you get here.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Ridgway's a small town, and she probably knows where I'm at.
If needed, I'll round up another machine for the girls if you find your way to the area and want to ride.
I suggest a couple shims and a spring for the 600 before you get here.
Lol. You would.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
The owner also threw in a Champion winch. Forgot to pick it up when I took delivery, but I will get it from him. I will have to order a winch mount. Not sure what model or condition.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts