Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
I am also really hoping the installed the lower final drive ratio that costs current YXZ owners 2200 bux and trans removal to get aftermarket. The YXZ is the only sport sxs that my 6ft tall 240lb self feels comfortable in.

Its definitely a electronic shift YXZ......waiting for info on final drive ratio compared to original YXZ

·
Premium Member
3,217 Posts
today is the day

·
Premium Member
2,645 Posts
What time? I didn't see a countdown clock...

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Supposed to be noon EST

Reactions: BDSNJ

·
Registered
439 Posts
I'm kind of excited to see what's coming!

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
meh. not excited at all. curious at best. anything remotely related to the yxz might as well be remotely related to a dirt bike, ski doo or a motorcycle... hopefully it is something cool that some of you guys can use(if you can afford it)...

Im actually more excited to see the reaction over at the yxz forums after it derails the speculation train.

Reactions: mainegrizz660

·
Premium Member
3,217 Posts
i think the excitment for most of us is gone we got the the beast but what about a smaller beast with that motor to fit on the trails

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
i think the excitment for most of us is gone we got the the beast but what about a smaller beast with that motor to fit on the trails
exaaactly. hell.... anything to "fit on the trails" from yamaha. i dont even care about engine size. i dont want to decide between a 10 year old yamaha rhino that barely fits on my trails, and a polaris razr.

·
Premium Member
3,217 Posts
i am in the same boat i want see a smaller sxs been eyein a rhino on cl

·
Premium Member
3,217 Posts
wow amazing

·
Registered
3,021 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
At least we got the viking 6 ranch edition we have all been waiting for

Reactions: mainegrizz660

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
so... a new transmission. neat.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Really digging the White 2017 Grizzly. I should have waited.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Yeah, not much of a 'woods' design... Just another clutch version of the same machine. But maybe it will still do better in technical terrain not having to worry about a clutch. Time will tell!!

21 - 40 of 59 Posts