Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, After searching for awhile I finally picked my self up a 07 grizzly, 27" ITP Mud Lite XTR tires and ITP aluminum rims, Power Steering, Heated Grips/thumb,Warn winch,After market rear box/seat, 120hrs excellent shape. Just picked it up last night, changing all the fluids this week, "cause thats what I do" Hopefully get sometime this weekend to get out for the maiden voyage. I'am a dirtbike guy "or was" but my knees and wrist's are telling me something different...getting old sucks. Look forward to lots of riding and exploring this great forum with LOTS of usefull info for the new ATV guy....and one more thing...I'am new to forums in general...LOL

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
Welcome to GC.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Welcome from Missouri.

·
Premium Member
10,180 Posts
Welcome from Colorado.
Old, wait till you get old!
We like pictures, dirtchucker....

·
Registered
148 Posts
Welcome to the site!!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Welcome, and enjoy that first ride.

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Welcome to GC from Va!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Welcome from Ohio and a fellow dirtbiker. The grizzly will just give you more seat time.:banana:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks all. After I changed all the fluids, finally got her out last Friday for the maiden voyage..me and the wife played hooky from work (gotta love it)..wow very Impressed...didn't get into anything too serious, but enough to the point we were getting kinda tippy in a big wash out and told the wife to get...don't need first time out to be a bad experience. So the wife enjoyed it so much, she (with out telling me) made arrangements to ship the kids to the grandparents for the weekend and told me last night we are loading up the camper to do some winter camping and riding this weekend.....finally got her trained...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts