Hey guys, brand new here. I had my wiring harness melt onto my exhaust cause my 99 grizzly 600 to cut off. Had no power or lights to dash and no electric start, nothing, just dead. Checked fuse by battery and it was blown. Replaced it and it blew again right away. Discovered wiring harness melted to the exhaust under the gas tank on right hand side. Wires were exposed and lots of melted plastic. Took me all day to separate and splice back together. Now I have power to everything and electric start works fine turning the starter but now I have no spark. Do you guys think I could have blown something else when the wires shorted out ? CDI or coil ? Not sure how to test or what readings a multi meter is supposed to read. Any help is greatly appreciated.
74.4 KB Views: 219