So washed my 11 grizzly 700 2 days ago with a pressure washer. I just got this quad but I’ve had others and washed them the same way. Stay away from all electrical components and wiring. Basically just the suspension. So I went to start it afterwards and it fired up as usual and then died five seconds later and wouldn’t start at all after that. I gave it time to dry out thinking something got wet. Everything is dried out now and still nothing. Turns over but doesn’t even attempt to fire. Checked for spark and it’s getting nothing. I looked at all the fuses and wiring and it all looks good. After that I’m kind of lost. I don’t have or know how to use a multimeter. Any ideas or easy checks?