Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner
321 - 340 of 378 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Can’t imagine any way better to enjoy those views!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,289 Posts
Wow!! I just pulled a muscle kicking myself in the butt for missing that trip!... thanks for the pics

·
Registered
23 Posts
Nice pics! My wife put photos on some hosting site I can’t ever remember. Have most of the pics from her on my I-pad now will try to find some other views for everyone. Been crazy since we got home, haven’t even taken the grizzlies off the trailer yet! Was a great time!!

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Great Pics!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Makes me want to go back out there again.

·
Registered
867 Posts
My daughter is working on a slide show for me now hopefully it will be finished soon. Everybody that was on the trip knows I took a couple pictures while in Taylor Park. OK maybe more like 400 pic's!!!!!! LOL Daxman, if you want to shoot me a PM I have some pics your wife would like to have I would be more than happy to get them to you.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #326 ·
I think I've heard rumblings about a man and his chipmunk? Is it one of those high country tall tales Ridgway would tell around a campfire......or does it exist? Do we have confirmation?

·
Grizzled
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS
4,173 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,491 Posts
Is it one of those high country tall tales Ridgway would tell around a campfire.....
:smile2:
This thread is 14 months old, and until know I didn't post as I knew I wouldn't be able to make the family oriented run into the back country around T.P. to photograph a colony of the fury and friendly High Country Nut Keeper.
I'm glad to hear no Nut Keepers or Grizzlies were injured during this recent high country family adventure.
Was there a sighting of the illusive 660MOUNTAINSLAYER? :grin2:

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I think I've heard rumblings about a man and his chipmunk? Is it one of those high country tall tales Ridgway would tell around a campfire......or does it exist? Do we have confirmation?
I heard a rumor that there may be proof of this in the way of a photo?:surprise:

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #330 ·
:smile2:
This thread is 14 months old, and until know I didn't post as I knew I wouldn't be able to make the family oriented run into the back country around T.P. to photograph a colony of the fury and friendly High Country Nut Keeper.
I'm glad to hear no Nut Keepers or Grizzlies were injured during this recent high country family adventure.
Was there a sighting of the illusive 660MOUNTAINSLAYER? :grin2:
No sightings of the illusive 660, but I'm sure he was there in spirit. I believe a good time was had by all. Some just had a little better time than others! :smile2:

·
Registered
867 Posts
Beautiful St. Elmo Colorado home of the Chipmunk crossing!! We stopped to take a look around and feed the little chipmunks. Not sure who was enjoying this more the GC member or the chipmunk???? I'll let you all decide but take a good look at the tail on the little guy?????:surprise:

Attachments

·
Registered
867 Posts
I want to give a HUGE thank you to RansomP for getting this trip together!!!! And RedRocket for all your help.:lala:

Attachments

·
Registered
867 Posts
wvmtwins and myself embracing each other trying to overcome our fear of heights!!!!!! LoL...:laugh:

Attachments

·
Registered
733 Posts
And there I was minding my own business.....and the Paparazzi had to come along and take a picture!

·
Premium Member
8,913 Posts
And there I was minding my own business.....and the Paparazzi had to come along and take a picture!
Same as when you were out hanging over a cliff?

·
Registered
867 Posts
We can't forget about the female riders on the trip. As one of the other riders said, you ride like a Bada#$!!!!!! I have to agree. .

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
More Taylor Park..

Attachments