Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner
361 - 378 of 378 Posts

·
Grizzled
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS
4,172 Posts
I for one was hoping we would do that hairy part..........it helps to remind me that I am alive and pushes my blood pressure to new heights.
You could have done it but I get the feeling there would not have been a "we". >:)

·
Registered
867 Posts
What the heck how about a few more!!!! :lala:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,913 Posts
Blklab...Thanks for posting up all of your great pictures.

·
Premium Member
8,913 Posts
Hey Brad.. FYI..When I cleared the cache it did nothing. Now I see that my pictures started showing again???Gremlins?

·
Grizzled
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS
4,172 Posts
I have no idea as the pictures were always coming up for me. Clearing the cache is generally the first thing the admins recommend, and/or trying a different browser.

As per the gremlins, it is getting closer to Christmas

·
Premium Member
8,913 Posts
Gremlins for sure!
The pic's were there at 5:00AM. Got a PM from wvmtwins saying he could see them. Just check gone again.?.
I store the pic's in my GC gallery if that makes a difference.

·
Premium Member
8,913 Posts
Gremlins for sure!
The pic's were there at 5:00AM. Got a PM from wvmtwins saying he could see them. Just check gone again.?.
I store the pic's in my GC gallery if that makes a difference.
Meant to say wvmtwin could not see the pictures

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
311 Posts
Great ride guys and awesome pictures!!!

The question is where is the group going next year?????

Some were talking about the Black Hills and some about Hatfield McCoy, I'm ready for another fun week with this group......

Any more discussion about 2019 ride location or date?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I haven't heard from the main folks on this last trip as to what if any plan there is for a repeat. A buddy and I are going to Black Hills late this year but I may have another week to burn in Colorado if my family doesn't do a summer vacation this year. Travel volleyball is sucking our life away.....

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #372 ·
I haven't heard anything about another big GC group ride this year. We'll be taking a family vacation this summer out to Colorado in July, but nothing for September.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Yeah I will be out in the Black Hills in September, so that will be my big trip for the year.

·
Registered
163 Posts
My brother and I will be at Taylor Park September 14th through the 20th. We will be camping at the north end of the valley near Dorchester. If anyone is out there that week let me know and maybe we can hook up for some rides.

·
Registered
39 Posts
So, last year the three of us stayed at Dinner Station and I wheeled with this group and really enjoyed it! The issue I have is two of the guys I went with have medical issues now that will prevent future trips via camping and ATVing so I am faced with giving up the hobby until I retire in 10 years and have more time to hang out West with the wife along.

I'm thinking of selling my 2015 Grizzly SE 700 with aluminum front rack, nice large rear box and extra 4 gallon tank along with new Yamaha glide plate, otherwise all stock. Bluetooth and speakers for music. 1200 ish miles adult (55 years old) owned and well maintained. Basically 2 week long trips to Colorado and a couple one day trips to Indiana.

Will need new tires in the future but that's it as I just had the dealer change engine oil/filter, spark plug, diff oil and go over it since the last trip. There were a bunch of really fun guys on this trip; if any of you are interested in this well cared for Grizzly text me at 217-766-2355. Always garaged and a decent deal at $6500 cash.

Regards, Brian

·
Registered
163 Posts
My cousin was looking for an atv recently so I sent him your info. Good luck Brian.

361 - 378 of 378 Posts