Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

481 - 500 of 512 Posts

·
Grizzled
3,515 Posts
Just tried to fix a bunch of pics and not showing up....maybe photobucket finally noticed what was going on and put a patch on it?
Hmm, that was my fear and the reason why I went ahead and attached the pictures to the posts. Even if PB hasn't made the change yet to address being able to get to pictures with different URLs, it will eventually happen.

·
Grizzled
3,515 Posts
That's it for today. There were a few pics that wouldn't fix....guess they are no longer hosted anymore, do what I can...about halfway there. :wink2:
Thanks once again. Took me a bit to get around to correcting the pictures, but now done.

·
Registered
6 Posts
why did ITP quit making the SS112 wheels:cussing:......haha anyone know if there is still a place to find them? Checked ebay but haven't been able to find any with the correct bolt pattern.

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,514 Posts
why did ITP quit making the SS112 wheels:cussing:......haha anyone know if there is still a place to find them? Checked ebay but haven't been able to find any with the correct bolt pattern.
Ya might check Amazon and watch CL. Other than that it’s going to be calling dealers to see if they just happen to have a set in stock.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I’m looking to get new tires and I’ve been looking at the interco interforce because I like the tread pattern and look of them I was wondering if anybody has ran those in 27” on a grizzly 700 before and how they do in mud and how much of a power loss is noticed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,514 Posts
I’m looking to get new tires and I’ve been looking at the interco interforce because I like the tread pattern and look of them I was wondering if anybody has ran those in 27” on a grizzly 700 before and how they do in mud and how much of a power loss is noticed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome to GC. You might start up a new thread here with your question so it will get more attention.
https://www.grizzlycentral.com/forum/grizzly-tire-wheel-combos/

You can also introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself and your machine.
https://www.grizzlycentral.com/forum/new-member-introductions/

·
Registered
760 Posts
Got a second set of tires lol. 30" Inlaws for winter, and now 30" Blackwater Evos for the summer. All on 14" ITP Tornado rims. Definitely love those Evos since it's our second set lol. Got 27's on the 450 Grizz.

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Rim width size same front and rear?

Need rim advice, I ordered new rims and arrived yesterday, and noticed all 4 are the same 7'' width. Checked my specs and on my KQ 750 has 6'' front and 7.5 rear. From what I'm reading so far on a few tire dealer sites, this is possibly the norm, just trying to get advice from someone that has replaced rims, and might have had similar experience with same size rims all around, and how well do they work on stock tires,
Also ordered these Spartacus 8 ply tires 26x12-12, which haven't arrived yet, and have great reviews on snow, sand, mud, all terrain. Any advice on how these tires will handle/ride? especially on these new rims.

thanks Steve

Attachments

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Need rim advice, I ordered new rims and arrived yesterday, and noticed all 4 are the same 7'' width. Checked my specs and on my KQ 750 has 6'' front and 7.5 rear. From what I'm reading so far on a few tire dealer sites, this is possibly the norm, just trying to get advice from someone that has replaced rims, and might have had similar experience with same size rims all around, and how well do they work on stock tires,
Also ordered these Spartacus 8 ply tires 26x12-12, which haven't arrived yet, and have great reviews on snow, sand, mud, all terrain. Any advice on how these tires will handle/ride? especially on these new rims.

thanks Steve
My '08 had 7" wide stock rims, all 4. The stock tires were 25 x 8 x 12 front, 25 x 10 x 12 rear. My new tires are 26 x 11 x 12, all four, on 12 x 7 rims, all four. No issues. Those look like great tires. Let us know how they perform.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I've been using ITP Bajacross tires on the stock factory rims with good results. My first set was 25" diameter tires, got 7200 miles before the rear tires started failing (cords inside tire separating from rubber), still plenty of tread though.

I had these tires up to 53 mph on asphalt, smooth as silk, no shake, and no wobble. Never had a flat, except I broke the outer bead on the left front (wedged sideways in a deep rutted mud hole). Most of the miles were woods, trails, some rocks.
They also held air very well (5 psi). I very rarely had to add air through out the season.

I just replaced them with another set but this time they are 26" dia.
It is true that the 26" dia. rides softer than the 25" dia. on a 12" rim due to more sidewall flex.

Hopefully these will hold up well also.

Attachments

·
Registered
204 Posts
I stand corrected on the previous post. ( I got 9088 miles out of the first set of Bajacross tires, not 7200).

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Everyone - I'm about to take my Grizz on a hunting trip down to MX.... I just need to order a spare wheel/tire combo (Factory Spec). Anyone recommend a particular online retailer?

Maxxis AT 26x8-12

Thanks - Some sweet looking wheel combos on here. Appreciate your advice.

pony

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hi Everyone - I'm about to take my Grizz on a hunting trip down to MX.... I just need to order a spare wheel/tire combo (Factory Spec). Anyone recommend a particular online retailer?

Maxxis AT 26x8-12

Thanks - Some sweet looking wheel combos on here. Appreciate your advice.

pony

I recently purchased my tires from Rocky Mountain ATV.
Best or equal lowest price, free standard shipping, no tax, received 2 days after placing order, and last but not least, fresh tires ~ 2months old according to manufacture date codes.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Details in signature!

Attachments

481 - 500 of 512 Posts