Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I see in these posts that yall are say it looks like part a will fit on 450 and 550 but not on the older 660 but will on the Yada Yada Yada ....where are yall looking at to see this info?

·
Registered
5,470 Posts
Just Google Yamaha ATV parts. Look at the parts diagrams of each ATV and compare. Nothing to it but a little bit of time.......and experience.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh ok, gotcha. That's what I do now, I just thought maybe there was an easier way...thanks.

·
Premium Member
10,180 Posts
Hey I see in these posts that yall are say it looks like part a will fit on 450 and 550 but not on the older 660 but will on the Yada Yada Yada ....where are yall looking at to see this info?
Ah grasshopper, there is an easier way.
Get the drawing number from the schematic then find that listing where the part number is.
Click on the part number and it will can pages to all other models that number fits.
At least this works on my computer.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok I didn't know that!! Hey man I'm gonna update my hog hunting thread with some clutch pictures and questions, take a gander at it see what you think!

·
Premium Member
7,796 Posts
X-2 dezz and ridgeway. Although not all part suppliers list the other machines the part fits and some do not list all of the machines the part will fit.

Sent from my ME172V using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts