Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are your Families pets coming up missing, this is probably the cause. Caught by my son within the first two weeks of trapping season in east central Indiana.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
I know it's an old post but I just came across it. That's a good haul, nice looking fox in there too. I live in west central Wisconsin and the yotes are getting out of hand around us. I've tried to snare em but always get coons and possums and dont like skinning either of em so I gave up. But if I'm bow hunting I'll try to whack em when ever I can. Keep up the good work! Not my pic but this one wasn't fast enough.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
461 Posts
That's a nice haul, we need that here in this neck of the woods, your son could fill a tractor trailer full to the top in my area, some locals have lost some small family pets also because of these coyotes in this area, a buddy of mine showed me a picture of a Eagles nest built on a ledge just off a high cliff, you could zoom in with your camera and see inside the nest, it had some small collars left in the nest from some locals pets.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is a blanket and hat he had it made for himself.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts