Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cabin fever day ride at Pickett County State Park in Tennessee is scheduled for 3/3/18. If anyone wants to tag along shoot me a PM for meeting place and times. As of now we have 5 going for sure.

Reactions: Hammerhead

·
Premium Member
1,693 Posts
Looks like fun, however its close to a 6 hour ride one-way, ouch. I like to try to put the same amount of miles on the Grizzly as I do on the truck when I go riding, ha. Except the 4,000 mile round trip to go out west which is much more about the experience and scenery.
You guys have fun and be safe.

Reactions: jvictory1974

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Had a great time riding even though we only had 3 show up. It was soooo muddy it was hard to get around sometimes but really fun. I didn't get any good pics of the mud but I should have some good video when I get a chance to edit it and post it I will.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Beautiful area, thanks for posting!

·
Premium Member
1,693 Posts
Sorry I missed it, sounds like it was a muddy mess which can be fun and unpredictable on the trail. Thanks for sharing the pics, we may have to plan a long weekend ride to cover a few miles in your neck of the woods.

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
1,693 Posts
Just a little muddy, ha. Great video with a great song. I was thinking now way in hell is he going off that drop off at the end, I was glad to see the gloves came off and the Grizz went into park. You'll be fine at Hatfield with the black, green, and blue trails.
Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
@jvictory1974, really, really cool, looks like a lot of fun, and well done video. Thanks!!!

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just a little muddy, ha. Great video with a great song. I was thinking now way in hell is he going off that drop off at the end, I was glad to see the gloves came off and the Grizz went into park. You'll be fine at Hatfield with the black, green, and blue trails.
Thanks for sharing.
That's the infamous car hauler trail and I've been up and down it plenty of times but with a newbie riding 2 up with us we stayed on easy trails. All the trails in the video was just the main trails none was us playing in mud holes on the side.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts