Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put these on and have 3 rides with them now. They really make a big difference. As soon as I rolled off my driveway curb I could tell they were there. Everything is smoother now and the best part is when I hit tree roots on one side of the bike. I feels like the power steering has help now. I should have done this right after my radial tires. If you're considering these shocks I highly recommend them. I love my Grizzly even more now, which I didn't think was possible. View attachment 99164 View attachment 99164 View attachment 99164 View attachment 99164
20201031_094640.jpg

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Reactions: Vincent

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Very nice! Happy to hear your are soooo happy with them!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,309 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Grizzly SE, 2018 Kodiak 700 SE
59 Posts
I have the stage 3 Elkas on both my Kodiak 700 SE and my Grizzly SE. definitely worth it.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Ordered my stage 3s in late September. Last time I called Elka still hadn't shipped any shocks to my provincial dealer here in Ontario...

How long did it take you guys to receive them after ordering?

·
Registered
2021 Grizzly SE, 2018 Kodiak 700 SE
59 Posts
Ordered my stage 3s in late September. Last time I called Elka still hadn't shipped any shocks to my provincial dealer here in Ontario...

How long did it take you guys to receive them after ordering?
It was prior to this COVID crap. It took like two weeks. It states on their web site that it takes 8 weeks for build now.

·
Registered
26 Posts
So what are you spring rates.

I see the front helper is a 16.2 x 52, what is the main spring and whats on the rear.

I have stage 3's on my 570 Outlander. I'm very happy with them .

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
It took me 4 rides to get my Elkas dialed in and I love them now

·
Registered
2,309 Posts

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,521 Posts
And now I’ll be looking for Black Friday and cyber Monday Elka deals!.....

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
What adjustment did you do?
I learned quickly to do minor adjustments and test ride in the type of trails you ride normally. I tried to adjust mine at first and ride the field and creek by my house to test but realized that didn't work out on the type of trails I normally ride which is rocky technical terrain. I carried the tools with me on the trail and made minor adjustments as I went.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts