Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI there everyone! I've been using this forum for many years as I've always bought grizzlys and has proved to be very useful! Thankful for the wealth of information on here! However I can't seem to find information I'm looking for and was hoping if I made a post I could get some answers

Is there any way to rivet the front end of the fenders down to the bumper?
(see attachment #1)
I'm sure I've seen it on some older ones but was hoping for a solution to this because it's driving me crazy!

I'm also looking to find this specific rad relocate, could this be a custom cnc?
(See attatchment #2)
I found it on a Russian atv page on insta gram and I have messaged them but gotten no reply.

Finally, my stock tires are completely shot, I'm planning on going with 27.5 pit bull rockers (all equal width) with 2 inch spacers all around, would appreciate any input.

Thanks a lot guys look foward to your replies!

Attachments

·
Registered
253 Posts
I was having the same issue with the body part separating from the back trim piece on the right side of my 2017. The left side was ok. Granted it wasn't quite as bad as yours is yet. But, it still was bothering me. So I know how you feel.

I have since replaced the stock bumper with the Yamaha brush guard. While installing the bumper, there was a screw that held the black trim together with the colored plastic and a bracket that was very difficult to get lined up to get the screw through. I had to have one of my sons push the plastics down from the top while I tried lining things up from underneath to get the screw through everything. We got it and now the plastics appear to be tighter and pulled down further (see before and after pictures). Unfortunately, I didn't really look at it from underneath before I installed the brush guard. So I don't know what it looked like from under there before the brush guard. But I was pleased with the way it looked when I was done.

So with that, I would recommend that you check this screw under the fender and see if you can make some adjustments to fix the gap. Try loosening up the screw and push down on the plastics from above and tighten it back up. Just try not to pull the screw all of the way out as I think you'll probably have trouble getting it back in like I did.

Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Reactions: RDC

·
Premium Member
10,663 Posts
Welcome from Colorado.
Look in the garage section here on G.C. at member's bikes, maybe you'll see a radiator relocate set-up you need, then P.M. the member for details.
As for the tires and spacers, let us know how they work for your riding conditions and if you need C.V.T. mods, let us know our budget.
We are good at spending O.P.M.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts