Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! hope you guys can answer a few questions for me. I purchased a 2018 Grizzly EPS 4 days ago. drove it around the acreage for maybe 20 mins just to try it out. I noticed a little oil on the front left boot (Cant tell where its coming from). I have seen a few posts about shocks that were leaking. Is it normal for a new machine to have a little oil leak out until it breaks in or is this something I should be going back to the dealer with? Also, Ive seen a few posts about the air box being junk. Is this something I should replace in the near future?

Again, thanks for all the feedback. Love the site. :)

·
Premium Member
10,707 Posts
I would give'er a good bath and get the grease off, then ride're again for more grease to show up.
As for the air box, many with your year can answer that. You may want to open it up, or add what some say is a better filter. Let see what others say.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Reactions: Grumpy

·
Premium Member
2,206 Posts
Congrats on the new Grizzly let us know what you end up finding on the oil leak. What mods do you have planned in the near future also

·
Registered
120 Posts
If it is under warranty take it back. Don't possibly cause more damage that can be chalked up to abuse and void your warranty. Don't do ANY mods unless you want to give up your warranty. After your warranty is up, Go nuts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts