Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Looks good, l bought your snorkel kit and I’m getting ready to buy your rad relocate kit your products are really nice and the instructions very easy to follow. Thanks for a good product and helpful customer service. Hard to come by these days.

·
Registered
5,538 Posts
I'm in love.....love love love the look of that Grizzly.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
That's an extremely low angled Rad relocate. I really like it.. I hate when they are all stinking straight up like wall. the main reason I don't have one is that I hate the Rad Wall look.
Is it a custom piece or can you purchase them like that?

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
DAA,, Stupid me.. I just saw your ad on the side of my screen.. Sometimes I should engage my brain before putting my mouth in gear. haha

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Wow, that thing is seriously bad ass!

·
Premium Member
7,910 Posts
Hey...N2D_Trav...Welcome to GC...Thanks for the support!

Reactions: okbear

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,517 Posts
Nice looking Griz!

·
Premium Member
2,196 Posts
love the black on red sharp looking ride..thanks for the pic

·
Registered
39 Posts
Just wanted to give quick shoutout to Travis from N2D your products are awesome and instructions are easy to follow and customer service is spot on thanks man.

How have the snorkels been working for you? Any issues at all with them, leaks etc?

Looking into getting a kit and as much as it sucks having the headlight overtaken by pipes, the side mounts in my opinion are not as appealing from a visual perspective.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Do N2D snorkel kits come with a pre modified air box lid or do need to do you need to use the original lid? Im looking at the kit for my 2012. Only asking due to modifying my original lid with an ehs kit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts