Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering what you guys are running for storage boxes? Want something low profile for the front and then big for the back. Was wondering if the nylon stuff holds up over time or just falls apart. Seems hard to find anyone who has the factory plastic stuff in stock.

·
Super Moderator
1,775 Posts
Was wondering what you guys are running for storage boxes? Want something low profile for the front and then big for the back. Was wondering if the nylon stuff holds up over time or just falls apart. Seems hard to find anyone who has the factory plastic stuff in stock.
Well nylon is a type of plastic, so are you talking about soft storage bags vs hard? If so, the hard boxes will outlast the soft shells 100% of the time.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2022 Grizzly 700 SE
66 Posts
I use an OEM yamaha on the back. Perfect fit. I tried a Kimpex brand before that one, and I didn't like the fact that I was losing like 6 inches each sides. Seems pretty durable, just be sure to wrap heavy metal objects, as they will damage the plastic during heavy trail riding by pounding the same area over and over (learned the hard way).

They didn't have the OEM box in stock but I got it in the week following ordering.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts