1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,134 Posts
that is hilarious lol

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Dang Desert Dweller! You're famous! Lol. I still think I like GC better, evertime I check GR's new posts there is about 30 Welcome post, everytime I start a thread there it gets very few replies as opposed to here.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dang Desert Dweller! You're famous! Lol. I still think I like GC better, evertime I check GR's new posts there is about 30 Welcome post, everytime I start a thread there it gets very few replies as opposed to here.
That's very true and exactly why I wandered from GR in the first place. I just don't ask questions anymore at either place.

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
:rofl: i gotta get really pissed and watch that again :icon_ goofy::icon_ goofy:

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Funny. I wonder how long until it gets deleted.

·
Premium Member
7,790 Posts
Saw that video a couple years ago. It borders on retarded. Drama between one of GC's mods and a couple other members. The others jumped ship and then they jump off of GR.
Some peoples kids???????????

Reactions: AZ08Grizz

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Rofl

·
Registered
191 Posts
haha that was retarded but it definitely made me laugh! GC is 10x better

·
CRASH STUNT MEMBER
8,094 Posts
:rofl:....:r_c:
WOW it's been a long time, I feel old.
But I'm still riding my Yamaha Grizzly every chance I get.
Oh by the way:gcrules:.........:icon_ laughup::icon_ laughup::icon_ laughup:

·
Premium Member
3,134 Posts
Can i get a ahmen

·
Premium Member
5,690 Posts
Lead, Follow, or get the Hell out of the way.

I became a Mod here because of the solid character of Desert Dweller.

We have one of the most dynamic forums on the web right now with very little created drama. Drama lovers should go to the RHINO forum and look at how a forum falls apart.

This site along with GR are corporate owned. The first rule of business is to make a profit. I have been on several sites that were a hobby and closed, that sucks, so I appreciate more what is involved in keeping the lights on.

The fastest way to get banned from any of the Forum Foundry sites are to use their business to support another competing business that profits from click rate. I had trouble with this rule for the longest time. I viewed the internet as free. But remember, somebody is keeping the lights on, paying for technology, fighting virus, blah blah blah.

I had this conversation with a friend, Would you let a competitor come in and use your business, your customer files, your postage, your tech people, your office to get their business going? If your deal is a hobby, you will probably say maybe, but if your families next meal depends on the success of your busines, you are going to say, you have got to be shitting me.

Edit: the mods and admins receive no pay for being here, in case you wonder...lol

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
AAAAAAAAMEN MY GC BROS !!!

·
Premium Member
5,690 Posts
Lord, please forgive me for cussing in the middle of the church program. Please keep me safe on my ride at Windrock this weekend and my fellow GC riders that get to ride this weekend. Amen.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.