Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am shopping for my first ATV. I have had many snowmobiles and know what I can expect for a discount off of MSRP, but have no idea how it works with ATVs.

The new 2016 Yamaha Grizzly 700 SE lists for $10,299. We have no sales tax here in NH.

Can anyone give me an idea what a decent price would be for this ATV? Thanks.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I paid $9,999.00 OTD.

·
Registered
678 Posts
I am shopping for my first ATV. I have had many snowmobiles and know what I can expect for a discount off of MSRP, but have no idea how it works with ATVs.

The new 2016 Yamaha Grizzly 700 SE lists for $10,299. We have no sales tax here in NH.

Abernathy's Cycles in Union City, TN is known for having some of the lowest prices in the country for most any type of ATV, motorcycle, and UTVs and they list their discounted selling price online. For comparison sake for you to use in negotiating, they are selling the 2016, 700 EPS SE for $8,994. Prices do vary a lot in different parts of the country.
2016 - New Motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs and Scooters | abernathycycles.com
2015 SE = $8,144 - http://www.abernathycycles.com/new-yamaha-grizzly-atvs-for-sale-tennessee-kentucky-missouri-area-dealer--xNewInventory?make=Yamaha&vt=atv#page=xNewInventory&vt=atv&vc=utility&year=2015&make=yamaha&model=grizzly 700 fi auto. 4x4 eps special edition&d=on&t=new

·
Registered
464 Posts

I knocked 500 of an already special they had on it my Nero was 11499 then they had a special for 9900 then I knocked an additional 500 off that so 9400 plus 12 percent tax for my 15

·
Registered
464 Posts
I knocked 500 of an already special they had on it my Nero was 11499 then they had a special for 9900 then I knocked an additional 500 off that so 9400 plus 12 percent tax for my 15
Oh also forgot we get even more raped with 195 doc fee and 695 pdi so basically the msrp is what I ended up paying.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I paid about $350 under MSRP including the extra BS fees. I think it was the freight and setup fees. Plus NJ 7% tax.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts