Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Removed yesterday from a machine I just bought. Everything is there and appears to be fine. Will clean up a bit before shipping. Pickup in Ransomville NY $75 or shipped to lower 48 states will be $110. I will include the front metal rack to mount it, the front black plastic hood that's already cut out and storage box that the air box snorkel passes through right in front of you so you don't have to cut your plastics up. I think price is fair for everything included. I ordered a new storage box that should here in a week so will ship once mine arrives. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Really nice to see someone going the other way and removing snorkles.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
I spend enough time working on our 4 machines from normal wear and tear and maintenance The more I can keep my 16 and 18 yr old out of the deep water and mud the longer these machines will last. I was hesitant to even get it because I knew it was driven hard in the elements but the deal was right.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Oh i hear you, back a few years ago, i was looking for a used bike, lots for sale around me for good prices, but all are snorkeled she rad relocates. No way will i buy one of those used, i know how they have been used.... Alot of hot suppers.... Rode hard and put away wet.... So to speak...
I ended up with a lightly used 450 honda foreman that treated me well until i bought my 700 kodiak new.

·
Registered
04’ grizzly 660, 14’ grizzly 550, 04’ kodiak 450, 01’ kodiak 400
163 Posts
Oh i hear you, back a few years ago, i was looking for a used bike, lots for sale around me for good prices, but all are snorkeled she rad relocates. No way will i buy one of those used, i know how they have been used.... Alot of hot suppers.... Rode hard and put away wet.... So to speak...
I ended up with a lightly used 450 honda foreman that treated me well until i bought my 700 kodiak new.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Tread
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Saved this 2014 grizzly 550 from a MUDDER. Removed snorkels and radiator 20 minutes after I got it home. Front diff was packed with grease. Removed lift kit and cleaned it up and replaced fluids and doesn’t use oil. Had to replace front pinion seal. Got a little lucky as it cleaned up nice.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
View attachment 101172 View attachment 101173 Saved this 2014 grizzly 550 from a MUDDER. Removed snorkels and radiator 20 minutes after I got it home. Front diff was packed with grease. Removed lift kit and cleaned it up and replaced fluids and doesn’t use oil. Had to replace front pinion seal. Got a little lucky as it cleaned up nice.
Looks so much better after. Now if only you could get rid of the camo wrap and go to a nice yamaha blue, or silver, or tactical black!

As you can tell, i hate camo. Lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts