Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a used rhino. The forum on here is pretty quiet. Anyone know where the rhino guys are hanging out?

·
Registered
5,543 Posts
What would you like to know?
Just because it's not a Rhino forum doesn't mean we're not knowledgeable on them.
Most Rhino forums are getting pretty quiet now though. It's mainly because the Rhino is getting old, and many have moved on to newer machines.
I personally love the Rhino. One of the most durable and reliable SxS models ever made.

Reactions: mainegrizz660

·
Registered
800 Posts
X2. Just because it is quiet doesn't mean there aren't guys on here that can help you out!

·
Grizzled
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS
3,662 Posts
Agree with dezz and crazy guy. The Rhino shares some parts with the Grizzly platform and there are many on here who could help and certainly you won't get stink eye for asking rhino questions.

Aside from that, the forum owner of GC also has this forum which does see some activity - Yamaha Rhino Forum - Rhino Forums.net - Active Topics

·
Registered
104 Posts
Here maybe?

Rhino Forums.net
Rhino Talk.net
UTV Forums.net

Happy searching :wink2:

Rob

Note: I just saw that while I was typing my reply others already replied. Would be nice if GC provide you with a 'warning' that during the time you're busy typing other replies already have been posted.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Agree with dezz and crazy guy. The Rhino shares some parts with the Grizzly platform and there are many on here who could help and certainly you won't get stink eye for asking rhino questions.

Aside from that, the forum owner of GC also has this forum which does see some activity - Yamaha Rhino Forum - Rhino Forums.net - Active Topics
This is why I asked. I wasn’t sure if rhino questions are out of place on the grizzly forum. Glad you guys are cool with that. I got the rhino because I love the Yamaha platform but the new sxs Yamaha makes are just too wide. Wish they would make a smaller one like and updated rhino. Now that would be great! I have no questions in particular at the time being but I’m sure they are coming. I like to creep the grizzly forum for upgrade ideas which is what I was hoping to get out of the rhino forum, I have seen people putting rzr seats in the rhino. Seems like a sweet idea!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
This is why I asked. I wasn’t sure if rhino questions are out of place on the grizzly forum. Glad you guys are cool with that. I got the rhino because I love the Yamaha platform but the new sxs Yamaha makes are just too wide. Wish they would make a smaller one like and updated rhino.
That's exactly why I would search for a good used Rhino if I were in the market for a sxs. Probably will be someday. Still can't believe how much they list for on Craigslist here. For hardly any less than some deals you can find on a new (non-Yamaha) sxs.

Mechanically and drietrain they're very similar, can't imagine any technical concern that comes up for you to not be able to be answered here. We all like this kind of stuff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts