Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my friends, I was out few weeks ago busy because my father was sick and I was helping him, his 87 years old .

But last week I was able to load my quad a visit a new place to ride, here we have a beautiful state named Mendoza.
This place is crossed by the Andes mountains and has among its mountains the Aconcagua peak of 6961mts , the highest in the American continent.

The total of machines in this journey was 30 but before to start, a chinese brand quad broke, 20 miles later another chinese ATV broke and exception of one Polaris 570 sportman with problem in the gas pump , all the machines finished the trip.

It was not a very challenge trail , just in few downhills the drivers had problems, but it was more because a his short experience driving in the mountain.

We did around 150 miles in two days, our ATV club organized everything from the cabins in the mountains to the food for each day. It cost to us 75 USD plus another 150 USD in gas to reach from my city to this state.

Here a few pictures and the video

Water Ecoregion Sky Nature Body of water

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Cloud Sky Automotive tire
Plant community Sky Ecoregion Mountain Cloud
Sky Wheel Tire Vehicle Mountain

Plant community Nature Mountain Sky Slope
Photograph Slope Adaptation Travel Sky

Cloud Sky Wheel Tire Vehicle
Sky Mountain Plant community Cloud Natural landscape
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Landscape Geological phenomenon Grass

·
Premium Member
843 Posts
Thanks for posting Julio. Another great film and had some nice scenery. Looks like you and all of your friends had another great time.

Reactions: Julio

·
Grizzled
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS
4,144 Posts
Julio, looks like another incredible journey with great pics and video!

·
Premium Member
12,343 Posts
Great stories.....a wire out there?

·
Premium Member
12,343 Posts
Oh....
You need one of these;

·
Registered
162 Posts
That's funny. I know you're kidding but the image of a 50lb cutting system mounted on a 2lb. drone is classic. If the drone could still fly (it obviously couldn't) the cutter would ensure the drone got stuck on the wire. That's a good visual.

Great video Julio. Looks like fun.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's funny. I know you're kidding but the image of a 50lb cutting system mounted on a 2lb. drone is classic. If the drone could still fly (it obviously couldn't) the cutter would ensure the drone got stuck on the wire. That's a good visual.

Great video Julio. Looks like fun.
The wired was small to the anti collision sensors ... it was my fault because I knowed about those wired...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts