Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on here going to be at Royal Blue this weekend? I'm heading out in the morning with a good group of guys for the weekend.

·
Premium Member
5,697 Posts
I have the opportunity to go there this weekend, won't get there until Thursday night late, if we go we will do a night ride probably Friday night.

Pm sent.

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
I wish but this is my anniversary weekend. RRB is my favorite place to ride so have fun and don't forget to hit 2 , 26 ,& 9.

·
Premium Member
5,697 Posts
I am out, once again life gets in the way.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well the trip was a success, had a great group and had no real mechanical issues. Muddy the second day with all the rain Friday night plus the trails were busy with a benefit ride going on. I have never seen so many RZR's in one area in my life. Overall I can't wait to go back to Blue I always have a very relaxed time and put on plenty of miles. The best part was getting to go with my dad for the first time, he had a great time on his Teryx 4.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Great pics, sounds like it was a good time. So was all good with the Grizz or were you missing the Wolverine?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I never missed it once! Although at the end of the second day I was getting kinda pooped, I thought about the Wolverine a bit and how lazy it made me lol!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts