Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do I adjust my idle on 2009 grizzly 700 I see some older post that are telling me I can't I need to take to dealer for them to adjust. Is this still the case or has someone figured it out. Thanks Gary

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I'm zero help in the answer of how to adjust it. But I'd first start with... Why?

Is there some other symptom or issue that is making you want to adjust it? Or do you simply just want it to idle at a different rpm?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm zero help in the answer of how to adjust it. But I'd first start with... Why?

Is there some other symptom or issue that is making you want to adjust it? Or do you simply just want it to idle at a different rpm?
I replaced the clutch pads now it's become real hard to shift into gear unless I shut it off. Also now when it's in gear it's creeping just a little why I don't know I'm thinking the idle is now to high. I have no idea what else it could be any suggestions would help. Thanks again Gary

·
Registered
5,704 Posts
Check your other thread.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.