Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Earlier today it started. Every time I've tried to do a search for thread or post nothing comes up. Keeps saying no matches found. Even the ones I've tried before aren't working. Anyone know what's up? Thank ya

·
Registered
857 Posts
I noticed the same thing. Probably something to do with the site maintenance. The only search results you will get are from posts made today or yesterday.

·
"Respect my authoratah"
3,354 Posts
Within the FAQ Thread. READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING there is a mention on an alternative and better way to search this site using Google search function. Use this line in the URL location:

site:grizzlycentral.com STUFF YOU WANT TO SEARCH

Just replace STUFF YOU WANT TO SEARCH with what you're searching for.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow. I sure hope I haven't wasted ppl time!!! I always do searches before I post a new thread. Thought that's what this forum was all about. Ppl helping ppl.

·
"Respect my authoratah"
3,354 Posts
Wow. I sure hope I haven't wasted ppl time!!! I always do searches before I post a new thread. Thought that's what this forum was all about. Ppl helping ppl.
If you want to report a problem, specifically report it to an admin/moderator as that will get their direct attention.

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
nah. sometimes some really repetitive topics get annoying for a small few. but more often than not, people are happy to answer questions. the only time it gets annoying for me, is when there are weekly topics and it is obvious someone couldnt be bothered to even attempt to search. they just want to be hand fed the information.

ill second redrockets advice. click on this link:
https://www.google.com/search?q=+site:grizzlycentral.com#safe=on&q=site:grizzlycentral.com+STUFF+YOU+WANT+TO+SEARCH

bookmark that in the same place you have grizzlycentral bookmarked. when you want to search the forum, go to that link.. and replace "stuff you want to search" with whatever you are searching for. aka carburetor leak...
https://www.google.com/search?q=+site:grizzlycentral.com#safe=active&q=site:grizzlycentral.com+carburetor+leak

or add a user name that you remember talking about carbs with...
https://www.google.com/search?q=+site:grizzlycentral.com#safe=active&q=site:grizzlycentral.com+carburetor+leak+outlaw41

googles search function is a million times better than this site's even when the site search is working correctly.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Within the FAQ Thread. READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING there is a mention on an alternative and better way to search this site using Google search function. Use this line in the URL location:

site:grizzlycentral.com STUFF YOU WANT TO SEARCH

Just replace STUFF YOU WANT TO SEARCH with what you're searching for.
X-2

The search function on the forum is near useless. Mostly because of very bad post/thread titles.

Best to use google or any other search site.
try this...

site:grizzlycentral.com spark plugs

Copy and paste the above in google for a demo.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm new to 4 wheelers and new to forums. It's easy for some ppl to zip thru and find what they're looking for, harder for others. Most of the time I can find what I'm looking for but situations differ and may need clarification. This forum has been a huge for me!! I've learned so much from a lot of u. Save me some $$$ as well!! I have no prob with Google search. Just never seen that FAQ thread till today

1 - 8 of 8 Posts