Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
883 Posts
Great, I love to see a clean Grizzly and yours is nice and clean. I do the same to mine, taking stuff off and cleaning real well. Nice job! If you don't have scars on the bike that you haven't ridden it, lol.
Because of the amount of rocks I ride in my rims look pretty nasty compared to yours. Good idea with the 45 degree zerks I need to do that to my 2021 SE. Thanks for the Vid and review.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great, I love to see a clean Grizzly and yours is nice and clean. I do the same to mine, taking stuff off and cleaning real well. Nice job! If you don't have scars on the bike that you haven't ridden it, lol.
Because of the amount of rocks I ride in my rims look pretty nasty compared to yours. Good idea with the 45 degree zerks I need to do that to my 2021 SE. Thanks for the Vid and review.
Thank you.....by the way, do you have to apply the rear brake when shifting?

·
Premium Member
883 Posts
No I don't. Yamaha use to have that interlink thing that made you do that but don't recall the year the did a way with it. But there were ways around it. I've never owned a Grizzly that shifted extremely easy but then I don't shift a lot. Imagine while plowing that you would. Might want to make some small adjustments on the shifter linkage to see if that helps.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No I don't. Yamaha use to have that interlink thing that made you do that but don't recall the year the did a way with it. But there were ways around it. I've never owned a Grizzly that shifted extremely easy but then I don't shift a lot. Imagine while plowing that you would. Might want to make some small adjustments on the shifter linkage to see if that helps.
Rodger that!

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
I thought last time I checked that interlock went away 2017...but might be wrong.

Great to see a similar color scheme to my '22 XTR (US Market)

Nice to see another wood burner!!!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I thought last time I checked that interlock went away 2017...but might be wrong.

Great to see a similar color scheme to my '22 XTR (US Market)

Nice to see another wood burner!!!
Thanx mate.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts