Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a brand of ATV shocks that I can check out for my 2018 Grizzly EPS SE. I want to upgrade the shock absorbers because I will be going mudding next year with my friends.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I'm using Elka Stage 3 all around on mine. Love them! They can take a hit. I had them built for my weight and riding style, they came out a bit stiff but it takes a jump like you are landing on a cloud.

·
Registered
182 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Just my $0.02, I think I would do a Radiator relocate, tires and snorkels and maybe some clutch work for the mud, why do you need $1000 shocks for the mud? Stock shocks are more than adequate. Just saying.

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
Elka is the go to shock upgrade for most but like RDC said they won't help much in the mud but it will be a soft ride to the mudhole.
Elkas.jpg

·
Premium Member
7,218 Posts
Can anyone recommend a brand of ATV shocks that I can check out for my 2018 Grizzly EPS SE. I want to upgrade the shock absorbers because I will be going mudding next year with my friends.
Best for mudding! Cheap and stiff ones.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I have Stage 4 Elkas, wonderful amazing shocks, but if you are into mudding I wouldn't put expensive shocks on unless if you have money burning a hole in your pocket. Shocks will do nothing to help you get through a mud hole, invest in snorkels, rad relocate and tires.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts