Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,693 Posts
Do you let her drive? and ride behind her?
I ask seeing your self portrait, she'll like the riding with foot rests.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Beautiful pics.

I sure do miss living down there. Lived in Alamogordo, New Mexico (Near White Sands Monument) for 13 years during my 20 year career in the US Air Force.

Moved back to my home State after retirement, but still cant get the desert out of my blood...loved it down there.

·
Registered
2020 Grizzly 700 SE Silver
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Beautiful pics.

I sure do miss living down there. Lived in Alamogordo, New Mexico (Near White Sands Monument) for 13 years during my 20 year career in the US Air Force.

Moved back to my home State after retirement, but still cant get the desert out of my blood...loved it down there.
I understand. I am from out east, Alabama but I love it here. I do miss pine trees, thick forests and swamps though and rivers and lakes. Lol.

·
Registered
2020 Grizzly 700 SE Silver
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you let her drive? and ride behind her?
I ask seeing your self portrait, she'll like the riding with foot rests.
I have been solo riding but the wife wants to go more often. When I had a two seater Can Am she would hardly go but now that I have a single seater she wants to go more often. Women! Then again the Grizzly is way more fun than the Canned Ham.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I understand. I am from out east, Alabama but I love it here. I do miss pine trees, thick forests and swamps though and rivers and lakes. Lol.
Yeah, thats the best part of being in Southern New Mexico...I had the Lincoln National Forest just 16 miles away. I could go from 4300 feet to 9200 feet in 16 miles, moderating temps for riding based on seasons. Best of both worlds.

Lots of pine trees, trails and beautiful terrain in the Lincoln Forest

Northern part of the State was great because its close to Red River, Taos, Colorado, and Moab Utah.

So much stuff down that way. (y)

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Great pictures! Thanks for sharing them!

Reactions: MountainHiker

·
Registered
5 Posts
Those are some great pics, Looks like beautiful country! My favourite time to ride is when there’s snow on the ground.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts