Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So far I have put 700 abusive trouble free miles to a machine that was abused very badly. Sure doesn't look like it was. :rofl:I don't regret buying it at all as a fixer upper and am very glad I did, Well, yesterday I decided to take of the a arms guards and change the oil because because of the 4-6 inches expected today of snow. We got out of school at 10:30 and by then we had at least 3 inches of snow and who knows how much snow we got by now? Anyway, I took the grizz out for a rip and boy, those stock tires SUCK in snow. But I had fun powersliding everywhere. :rofl: In the pic that looks like its stuck, its not I just got of to snap a pic and I even went deeper.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Ah the good old snow days when you got out of school early. It seems like it was only 30 years ago when I got out of school early and was pulling some friends around on a sled with my Yamaha DT125 Enduro.

Looks like fun and your machine looks great after the work you did to it.

Reactions: YammerHammer

·
Premium Member
3,103 Posts
Looks like fun.

·
Grizzled
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS
3,662 Posts
Yeah, does look like a lot more snow than 4"-6".

Funny thing was from this same storm, we got about 16" of snow and was still lightly snowing Tuesday morning, kids did not get a snow day nor was there a delayed start. Needless to say, my kids were bummed.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Cool pictures!! Yeah down here in the NC mountains, well, the south in gerenal that I've heard, school is called off before the snow even gets here! Then as long as their is snow or ice on backroads they stay closed! Heck they have been canceled simply from the temps getting down into the singles digits... But hey back when I was in school I sure didn't mind! Neither does the kids today!!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I said they predicted 4-6 inches. I was 2ft deep in soft snow earlier. :rofl: We got out of school at 10:30 and we saw a couple cars in the ditch on my bus ride and couldn't barely see 20 ft it was snowing so hard! Today I will tear it up with the snowmobile!:banana:

·
Grizzled
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS
3,662 Posts
Two jobs where you can be wrong 98% of the time and still keep your job:

• Weather forecaster
  • Being married

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Two jobs where you can be wrong 98% of the time and still keep your job: