Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed my grizz stalls when its idling. It runs flawless but will stall even when the engine is revved up.

what can be the cause of this?

·
Grizzled
3,559 Posts
It will be much better to list your type of machine and year. Gives those wanting to help a little head's up to be able to offer better ideas to get you going again.

·
Premium Member
1,693 Posts
Here you go RR, we are working on a Yamaha Raptor 125.

John, help us out a bit more on your stalling issues, is this still the Raptor 125 you are having problems with for this post? We'll be more than glad to help you where we can.
Take care

Reactions: RedRocket

·
Grizzled
3,559 Posts
He does mention grizz in the OP though.

·
Premium Member
1,693 Posts
I never paid any attention to Magnum P.I. or got into those C.S.I. shows. However, great catch Watson, (RR), I completely overlooked the Grizz in the first post and went searching for an answer to your question, ha.

John, help us out here, are you working on a Grizzly (What make, model, year) or the Raptor 125.

We're out sleuthing ourselves trying to help with the stalling. Have you tried a new sparkplug?

·
Grizzled
3,559 Posts
I never paid any attention to Magnum P.I. or got into those C.S.I. shows. However, great catch Watson
hahaha. Never watched those shows either but always envied Magnum's 308 GTS even though that model was the most produced and cheapest Ferrari... that sound. And yes, yes I know, nothing compared to what is out there these days.

:peace:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts