• Only stand when necessary

Votes: 15 25.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How do you generally ride your machine? There is only one choice with this poll.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
I do about 50/50

Reactions: okbear

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’m probably about 70/30 sitting / standing.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Depends on how agressive you are riding, if im going fast i stand. With passengers i sit.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
About 50/50, depends on if I'm cruising or riding more aggressive.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
100% sitting, but that's not by choice :grin2::nerd:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Sitting about 70% and standing the rest, that includes the occasional stomach gas release!

·
Premium Member
10,650 Posts
I opened this thread to vote, but it's not about peeing/pooping, yet both are much more important than riding.
You don't want to attempt 1 while considering 2 while riding, which puts riding as #3:)
You've got a lot of replies for not mentioning a grizzly one time in the title, go fig'er'.

Reactions: okbear

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
I used to be up and not sit a lot more. Now I'm older and don't ride as fast so mostly sit. (except when I've had an adult beverage or two!) :surprise:

·
Premium Member
3,102 Posts
Before I had my hip replaced I was 90% stand 10% sit ... now I am 95% sit and 5% stand... not getting any younger either.

Reactions: Hammerhead

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I usually stand out of a need to change position after long periods of riding more than anything else. My upper back starts to hurt after riding long periods. Standing for a bit seems to relieve that.

·
Premium Member
5,697 Posts
Sitter, until steep, then a stander.

Reactions: Grumpy and okbear

·
Grizzled
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS
3,662 Posts
Was kind of strange thinking about this when riding. Just recently I found that I was telling myself I need to sit more and then would. But seems I find myself standing a lot more than sitting... unless I realize it and try and sit.

And LOL Jim! #1 and then #2 but I don't feel I'm familiar with #3.

·
Premium Member
1,693 Posts
Definitely much more standing than sitting unless I'm on a smooth section of trail, usually standing, ha. I seem to make smooth sections rough with the bad lines I take, most of the time by choice, ha.

·
Registered
557 Posts
80/20
stand most of the time , i have ROX risers so its more comfortable when i do stand, i was slightly bent over with the original set up . Adjustable bars would be nice.

·
Registered
311 Posts
About 50/50
Sometimes my hip has some discomfort where I like to stand and shift my weight around. Also standing sometimes helps if I get a calf cramp.

·
Registered
867 Posts
I'll have to say 60/40 with that standing I seem to have better handling and speed while standing. And when I ride with RansomP "MAVERICK " I stand a lot for some reason we always get jiggy when we ride!!!!!!:rocker:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts